Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rewards in Islamic Heaven

Rewards in Islamic Heaven

I didn’t understand what Adolf Hitler meant by saying, “You can fool the masses more easily, than the few.” I came to an understanding of it, when I was introduced to Islam though. I was told if I followed the path of Islam, and its clergy, its spokesmen, I would have rewards in heaven. It kind of sounded like Christianity to me, until I understood what the rewards were. If I get killed in a mission, while trying to kill Islam’s enemies, I would go to heaven, and have wine and girls. I mean they will be naked and waiting for me at the gates—this was the impression I got. This kind of sounded like the Playboy Plaza, but in heaven? It was something to look deeper into, so I asked a student of Islam: you mean God has hired whores to meet me at the gates of heaven and take my pants down, and we do it? Well he said: “It is not quite like that.” Then I stated: “It must be that God created some dumb girls if this is the case, or he constructed some machines, for his martyrs.”
My Saudi Arabian friend looked at me again, said “You still just do not get it.”
“Get what?” I asked.
He didn’t say anything, then I asked a simple question, “If this is a truth, why then do so many Islamic Arabs before they go on their missions get drunk, and find a whore to lay with? I mean, if they are going to have both them items (alcohol and women), shortly after they give their lives up for the cause?”
He said, “You are making fun of my religion!”
I said, “No I am not, I am although interested in the concept of rewards in such a manner, that it almost sounds like something someone made up to get someone else to give up his life, for earth pleasures in the heavenly realm. It just doesn’t make sense.
“Who are these women?” I then asked, adding “I mean, are they someone else’s wife, or angels having orgies with the souls of men, when they return from Battle Ground Earth: my guess is, this is Satan’s plan, not God’s, not the Almighty’s plan, it is to vulgar plan, and only one someone like Satan would come up with. It is really as dump if not, silly path to follow. I mean, if God wanted you dead, why does he have to have his followers do it, he can simply move his little finger and goodbye to us all!” (On the other hand I knew, Satan worked through the physical, him being spirit, he needs flesh and blood to do his actions.)
Now I do not know what sects in Islam believe this, but my friend believed it, and he was from Saudi Arabia. Perhaps this is the wishful thinking of the male division in the religion—it almost sounds like penis envy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home