Tuesday, April 01, 2008

God's Answer

God’s Answer

(God’s Answer) Michael was by me, I said silently in my brain, “…how does one know what religion to seek, when there are so many cults, like the Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, and Islam?’ And I looked up towards heaven, asked God that question, and his reply was (and I think it was to me, but could have been through Micha’el, it seemed he knew what I had asked anyhow): “Search for me with all your heart and soul, not religion, go after my heart, you will find me, and I will put you into my palm, and no one will ever harm you….” (Yes, I was a man after God’s own heart, and this sounded reasonable, it should be God we seek, not religion per se.) This answer came as quick as a click of my fingers. Thus, I knew it came from him, once you find God, all else will fall in line.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home