Tuesday, April 01, 2008

On Demons

On Demons


I had a question for Moun’el the Lesser, “Look,” I said, “I’ve encountered in my life many demons, in lamps, in pictures, in my bedroom, in a Karate dojo in San Francisco, in an attic, in a building in Babenhausen Germany, and on and on I could go. Once even in my car, he started to stink it up, and I had to stop, and cast him out right there; once one was looking through my mother’s living room big window, my mother say it; and in several visions.
Moun’el looked at Micha’el, and Surr’el’s face (Surr’el is about six-foot five, huge broad shoulders, perhaps two-hundred and forty pounds, I only saw him once, but he didn’t smile, he just guarded my bed, so the demons could not harm me after my stroke, and bypass, back in 1994) and they both being archangels, nodded their heads thinking, I think, he did really have all that much experience, so I also would have guessed, by the looks of things, I mean he had to search his data banks or whatever angels do, for the information.
Said Moun’el, “Demons likened to some angels, are falling beings, intangible spirits, being on earth, they need to work though the physical, they often times embody things, animals, lamps as you said, even pictures, this is how they operate; if it is not human, an animal will do: thus, once they embody a person, the person symbolizes the demon, man becomes what they are.
There are many kinds of demonic beings, spirits that are deceiving, lying, religious –just look at all the wars being fought over religion, Islam, at the present, with Judaism—; and homosexuals (they smell very bad, perhaps that is what you had in your car; there are also deaf and dumb spirits, or demon. They produce sickliness in families (see Acts 10:38: ‘…and healing all that were oppressed of the devil….’) and it should be noted, there are degrees of oppression and possession by these unholy spirits (meaning, how much are you allowing yourself to be filled by the Holy Spirit vs. the oppressive spirit?
“This all deals with the origin and operation of the fall of Satan and his angels; does this answer your question?”
I nodded my head yes, it did, and Micha’el gave a slant to his neck and head, as if say, you’ve impressed me.



Note: Where is man? Is he in heaven, or in hell? If in either place immediately after death, what is the necessity of a judgment in the end of the world to decide his case? Is there a possibility that some have at death gone to the waiting place? And those who have received Christ, do they need a judgment, for they have been wiped clean, and are without sin? And the demon that walk the earth, the intangible spirits, where do they go? Are they not condemned to walk the earth until the end of days (already judged?).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home