Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Unpardonable Sin

The Unpardonable Sin


What is the unpardonable sin, the sin that is so dark it has a black halo, and will not be allowed to enter light, once we are dead?
God said he will pardon many things, or almost everything, but one thing He will not pardon. This one thing or sin is higher than rape, or killing or stealing in God’s book, or farthing around with your neighbor’s wife (like King David did). The unpardonable sin in the old testament is the same in the New Testament (but with a tilt); that is, in the old Testament, denying God to be God, the great “I AM”, and with a little blood sacrifice did the trick, “Thou shall not have other God’s before me,” (a Jealous God he is, perhaps more so than my wife) as written in the Ten commandments, was, and is the same in the New Testament, although a little more spelled out and as I said before, with a tilt, thus, denying Christ as God incarnate, or Christ to be Christ, the messiah, the messenger, the one of three in one, and the only one that whom can save you through grace (God’s Grace) with and through faith (to believe in), to be eternal or ever lasting, and ones fate to be resting in his hands—to believe in, or having trust in that He can do what he said he can do, which is save you from the black hale syndrome, is the unpardonable sin. Nothing less or nothing more, denying in either case was, is and continues to be, the “Unpardonable sin,” like it or not (I hope this makes sense, I don’t know how else to put it).

The Ten Commandments is simply, or was simply, designed to show you and me, we could not—with all our hard work, keep them. Or at least I can’t. For long spells I could, and then woops, I fall into the trap of the flesh, or this or that. Thus God has proven his point to me; I am helpless to think I can keep the Ten Commandments. So why did he give them? My best assumption is (to me, is), to show us we couldn’t keep them, and we’d have to go to him, for grace, and since we could not see him, it would have to be by faith. So now we got grace thru faith. So if all our sins are forgiven, we got to believe in him, right? If not, how can they be forgiven, so, not believing turns out to be the snag in the road, the Unpardonable sin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home