Monday, January 29, 2007

Homosexuality: Logic?

Homosexuality: Logic?

“We all get homosexual impulses,” I hear that crap from so many folks nowadays, can’t figure who started that line up. But I can remember reading Jack Kerouac, he believed that also, even though I doubt he was one, perhaps bisexual, not sure, but I guess he had what he called his propensities (male sexual impulses). I like reading Jack, even though he is a bad writer (the spontaneous prose writer of the ‘50s), as was his friend William Burroughs (who was a homosexual from the word go). But for me, it gets a bit foggy, why they have to proclaim it is in all of us, unless they did an analysis of mans genetic nature, and saw it somehow in his DNA. They can do wonders nowadays, but I doubt they can to that, so where they got this philosophy from is a hidden secret I think only they know. It has come to the point of even being a taboo subject to talk about in public, if negative, but if pro, it is go.
So these impulses are proclaimed to be in all of us humans—by this group, thus making it part of human nature I suppose. I guess God wanted us to have a fling with males and females alike, so it sounds, or perhaps the god of darkness has figured it out, with his demonic force, plant the seed, invincible as it is, into the world’s mainstream, in man’s mind, sooner or later it will become a fact (like evolution) then let them proclaim it as a natural thing, the Greeks did it why fuss about it? Well, the Greeks did a lot of things, and had a lot of gods, too many to keep track of.
The script goes something like this: these impulses surface, like contours, what factor will dominate will dominate (like shaking the dice to me)) to the homosexual, it is only logical what will surface is natural)). With Mary Renault, who wrote so many books on the Greeks, and I’ve read them all, it took her two books (non-Greek) to figure out her propensity, her chose between the two—heterosexual or homosexual. She had to wait I guess to see which one would overpower the other.
No wonder Satan is winning the battle on earth, with this kind of logic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home